888Sport: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets – T&Cs Apply
888Sport Bet £10, Get £30 Offer Details
888Sport recently introduced a new welcome offer that is similar to many on the market at the moment: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets.
The offer applies to new customers who join 888Sport and place a sports bet of at least £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. You’ll then be given £30 in free sports bets.
The qualifying bet must be made within 30 days of joining 888Sport and free bets are valid for 7 days.
This is proving a popular offer so why not take a look? Be sure to read the full terms and conditions of the offer at the 888sport site and please gamble responsible.
888Sport Bookmaker Review
888Sport is part of 888 Holdings which was founded in 1997 and operates from a Gibraltan HQ after starting in Antigua. The sports betting business is relatively recent, only launching in March 2008 but the company has plenty of experience through its work in poker, bingo, games and online casinos. They sponsor Middlesbrough, Seville and, unusually, ex-cricketing spin legend Shane Warne!
The welcome offer gives you one great reason to join but the bookie also offers good in-play options, excellent odds on certain markets, good football and racing stats and information, a fast and secure website and they are constantly striving to improve.
Although their customer service is sometimes a little slow and the website has had teething problems 888Sport are definitely worth adding to your betting accounts.
888Sport Bet £10, Get £30 Quick Facts
- Join 888Sport and place a bet of £10 at odds of at least 1/2
- You’ll get paid £30 in free bets
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of joining
- Free bets valid for 7 days from issue
- Significant Terms – New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30f – A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 (£20 e/w) placed on any sports markets – Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) – Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days – Free bet stakes not included in returns – Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply – full T&C’s apply