Betfair offer new customers enhanced odds of 20/1 on Cue Card to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup!
But Betfair don’t stop there. As well as getting Cue Card boosted from normal odds of 7/2, Betfair also offer £100 in free bets. As with all their enhanced odds promotions, the 20/1 Cue Card deal gives you access to the Free Bet Bundle.
If odds of 20/1 on the Gold Cup favourite AND £100 in free bets sounds tempting, just join Betfair and claim this offer!
Cue Card 20/1 Betfair Offer Explained
This is the biggest and best Gold Cup offer at the time of writing. Claiming the enhanced 20/1 odds is simple. Full info is shown when you visit Betfair but here are the key facts.
- Offer valid for new Betfair customers
- Use promo code ZHRCAT (this should already pre-populate when you join)
- Bet £10 on Cue Card at 20/1 in special new customer market
- 20/1 offer applies to Betfair Sportsbook only (not Exchange)
- Stake returned as cash, winnings paid in free bets
- Gain further £100 in freebies via bundle
That means that if Cue Card wins the Cheltenham Gold Cup, you’ll land a very handsome £200 in free bets! Even if Colin Tizzard’s favourite lets us down, you’ll still be able to earn an extra £100 in free bets.
Free Bet Bundle
The Free Bet Bundle at Betfair is only valid when you join via an enhanced odds promo. If you claim the standard bet £10, get £30 free welcome, you won’t be eligible.
- Claim enhanced odds of 20/1 on Cue Card
- Win or lose, qualify for Free Bet Bundle
- Every five bets of £10 or more you make earns a £20 free bet
- Repeat a further four tomes for maximum £100
Will Cue Card win the 2017 Cheltenham Gold Cup?
20/1 is undoubtedly a value bet. Moreover, with the insurance of the bundle to come, it’s a win-win. However, clearly it’s going to be far more lucrative if Cue Card does the business. So, what are his chances?
With the injury to stablemate Thistlecrack, Cue Card is the bookies’ favourite. That alone tells its own story and the Ascot Chase champion clearly has a great chance.
The main opponent looks to be Native River, priced at odds of 4/1 with Betfred. Native River is also trained by Colin Tizzard and comes to the Festival having won three in a row. He has never won at Cheltenham and whilst he is perhaps still improving, we have to fancy Cue Card here.
The older horse has won so many big, big races and now looks the ideal chance for him to finally win the biggest of them all.
Take a look at all of the amazing Cheltenham offers we have to maximise your value this Festival!