Brazil are the favourites for the 2018 World Cup and rightly so. Normal odds of 4/1 will tempt many but join Betfair Sportsbook and their enhanced odds Brazil offer will give you 100/1!
If you’re going to have a bet on the World Cup, this might well be the best offer around. You’re getting a massive 25 times the normal odds and on the favourites too. As if that wasn’t good enough, claim this 200/1 cracker and you can also earn a further £100 of free bets!
Key Facts – New Betfair Sportsbook customers (UK/ROI only) can get Brazil to win the World Cup at enhanced odds of 100/1. Maximum stake £1. All winnings paid in free bets, stake not returned, valid for 7 days, only deposits with cards or PayPal count. Exchange and multiple bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply. 18+. Gamble Aware.
100/1 Brazil Betfair Offer
- Who can claim? – you must be a new Betfair customer, aged 18 or over and be a resident of the UK or Ireland
- How to claim – go to Betfair from a 100/1 promo link on this page and register at Betfair with enhanced code ZFBDPF
- Where do I place the bet? – the 100/1 enhanced Brazil odds are available in the “World Cup winner” market
- When does the offer end? – this 100/1 Brazil offer is available for a limited time so claim it before 4pm on 14 June 2018
- What happens next? – place your £1 100/1 bet on Brazil and if they win you get £100 of free bets
- How do I use the free bets? – the free bets are credited within 24 hours and expire after a week. They are stake not returned and can be used in the Betfair Sportsbook only
- How do I earn the extra £100 of free bets? – these are released in instalments of £20 for every five bets you make – see below for all the info
Betfair £100 Free Bet Package – Claim 5 x £20 Free Bets
If you join Betfair without an enhanced odds offer the welcome bonus is a £100 free bet bundle. However, join now with this World Cup 100/1 Brazil deal and you get the best of both worlds. You get those massive Brazil odds AND the £100 of freebies. Nice!
Every five bets (£10 minimum) you make using real cash at odds of at least 1/2 (1.50 if you use decimal odds) will earn you a £20 free bet. Your five qualifying wagers must be on five separate selections.
Your free bet is stake not returned and once you’ve used that, just make five more bets to earn another. Keep going until you’ve claimed the full five free bets for your £100 maximum. Just one or two decent winners along the way should land you a tidy profit and with five free bets of £20 to go at, you’ll be well covered for the World Cup.
You have 30 days to claim all of your free bets so this really is a great offer for Russia. If you think Brazil will yet again do the business, don’t miss out. Head to Betfair, claim your 100/1 odds and then start earning those freebies!
Key Facts – New customer offer. Make five £10 or more bets (on five separate bets) with real cash (not free bets) and receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to five times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Minimum odds 1/2 (1.5 in decimal odds) apply to qualifying bets. Exchange bets excluded. Terms and conditions apply, 18+. Please gamble responsibly.
Will Brazil Win the Russia World Cup?
As said, Brazil are the favourites and at best odds of 9/2 (with Coral) they will attract a lot of punters. Many sites are even shorter at 4/1 so 100/1 has to be considered amazing value. In short, the bookies think Brazil have a great chance of winning the 2018 World Cup and we’re inclined to agree.
They have staggering strength in depth and several world class players. Neymar, Coutinho, Firminho, Jesus, Marcelo, Fernandinho, Thiago Silva and many others have to be considered in that bracket. They have huge experience at both club and international level and they will be desperate to make amends for four years ago.
On home soil things didn’t go to plan but the fact is Brazil have won more World Cups than any other nation. They have won one in four of all 20 World Cups and are also the only side to have played at every World Cup. Brazil know what it takes to win this competition and they are also highly adept at winning on foreign soil and away from their home continent.
So, all things considered, Brazil look good at 9/2. And at 100/1 with an extra £100 of free bets they may well be the bet of the year!