Premier League Football Betting Offers, Free Bets and Betting Tips – 13th & 14th February 2016
The Premier League is the richest, most exciting and arguably best football league in the world, and with betting on football growing evermore popular, betting on the Premier League continues to grow and grow. The UK betting market is one of the biggest in the world too and so it’s no surprise to find that online bookies, many of whom are long-established British companies, offer a huge range of free bets, betting offers and promotions for those who like betting on football, and in particular the Premier League.
Latest Premier League Betting Offers
New Customer Enhanced Odds Betting Offers
Another week, another great batch of new customer enhanced odds betting offers to choose from:
- Coming soon…
Here we take a look at the history of the Premier League itself, as well as some of the most popular betting markets for English football’s top tier. We also throw in a little trivia, with Premier League stats and facts, as well as offering betting tips for the latest live, televised games and, best of all, we have a full list of all the current, up to date Premier League betting offers and free bets that will help skew the odds in your favour when you’re betting on the beautiful game. Whilst we feature BTTS tips here too, check out our specific both teams to score betting tips if that’s what you’re after.
Ongoing Premier League Football Betting Offers
Bet365 have a great offer to make sure you’re never disappointed by a 0-0 bore draw again. If you place a pre-match Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast bet on ANY football match and it loses, the bookie will refund your stake if the match ends goalless.
- Place a pre-match Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast bet
- Get your stake refunded if your bet loses but the game finishes 0-0
- Not available if you’ve already Cashed Out all or part of your bet
- Selection will be treated as a non-runner in multiple bets
If you want to win big – and we mean BIG – from small-stakes football bets, Coral is the place to go: their Football Jackpot has a guaranteed weekly prize of at least £100,000! And you can enter for just £1.00.
- Predict the outcome (home win/draw/away win) of 15 selected football matches by 3pm on Saturday
- If you get all 15 correct you will get a share of the £100,000+ jackpot (often there’s only one winner, sometimes none at all, in which case the prize rolls over to the next week)
- If you correctly predict 13 or 14 of the 15 matches, you will still be in line for a consolation dividend
- Minimum bet is £1 but you can bet on as many lines as you like to increase your chances of winning
Coral have a great offer for football betting fans who like a bit of casino action on the side with their superb Premier League Bet and Spin offer. Just place a £10 bet on the nominated Bet and Spin feature game and you’ll get a free casino bonus of up to £100 on the Monday following the game. You can place the £10 qualifying bet on any market at any odds, making the casino bonus virtually risk free!
Sky Bet really are one of the best bookies when it comes to football betting, and with their new Sky Bet Club they have just got even better! Not only do you get a free matched bet of up to £30 when you sign up, you can then qualify for a £5 free bet EVERY week!
- Register with Sky Bet and get a 100% matched free bet up to £30
- Opt in to the Sky Bet Club and place bets of a total of £25 or more in a week and you will be rewarded with a £5 free bet to use the following week
- Keep betting £25 per week and your £5 bets will keep coming your way
- If you miss a week you need to bet £40 in a week to get back in for your free fiver, then it’s back down to £25 per week to get the freebies after that
If you like betting on both teams to score and you also like accumulators, then BetVictor is the place to be as they will refund your stake if you miss out on your both teams to score acca (five-folds and upwards) if one match lets you down.
- Place an accumulator with five or more selections using the Both Teams to Score market
- If only one selection fails to come in, BetVictor will refund your stake as a free bet of up to £25
- The free bet will be credited within 24 hours of the final leg of the acca and must be used within 30 days
- Maximum refund is £25 per person per day
Coral have got loads of great football betting offers and this one is very popular because it saves you being hurt by a late goal, surely one of the most annoying things in betting. With Coral’s Late Loser offer, if your scorecast or correct score bet is winning at the 85th minute but then loses (due to a late goal), Coral will very kindly refund your stake as a free bet up to a maximum of £25. Late goals are a killer when they down your bet but thanks to Coral you’ll have a free bet to soften the blow!
Premier League Betting Preview, 13th & 14th February 2016
With more Premier League action to come this week, we’ve put together a both teams to score accumulator across the games. This could see you land a big win, and at the very least could land you some free bets to enjoy. Here are our latest BTTS tips, which come in priced at 14/1.
Our acca kicks off with the early game next weekend, as Sunderland host Manchester United. The Red Devils have opened up a little in recent weeks, while the Black Cats are pushing for survival. They hit two goals at Anfield last week, so we see them troubling this United defence at the Stadium of Light.
Next up, Crystal Palace have started picking up points again, and they’re looking like a threat going forward once more. Watford are always good for a goal with their front line, and they should get on the scoresheet against a Palace side who have been leaking a few too many goals of late.
Our third game in the BTTS acca is West Brom’s trip to Everton. The Toffees got a great win at Stoke, but their home form has been awful. West Brom are a pretty tricky side on the road, so we think they can cause trouble at Goodison Park.
Finally, bottom of the table Aston Villa host Liverpool on Sunday, and guess which is in the better form? Villa won again on Saturday, and they have become a threat from set pieces. That’s something Liverpool have struggled with, so we see Villa being capable of getting at least a goal against the Reds, and Jurgen Klopp’s side are always good for a goal.
New Coral customers who place a four leg or higher accumulator can get five free bets matched to their stake up to £20. A £10 stake on this fourfold could return £156 and would give you £50 in free bets.