Sky Bet: Free Bet, Promotions and Bonuses
Sky Bet £10 No Deposit Free Bet Details
Sky Bet is part of the BSkyB empire and they very kindly offer a free bet each and every week as well as an amazing no deposit free bet of £10 when you first sign up with them.
This is a sensational offer for people new to gambling and, in addition, the Sky Bet Club offers a nice £5 free bet each and every week as long as you place a qualifying bet by 23.59 on Sunday.
For the initial £10 free bet just join up with the bookie and they’ll credit it to your account – you don’t need to spend even a pound of your own money. Your free bet will be credited immediately and there are no minimum odds for that, though the stake is not returned when you use your freebie.
New customers and existing Sky Bet customers will also get a £5 free bet credited by 7pm on Monday provided they have placed qualifying bets totalling £25 or more by 23.59 the previous Sunday. The qualifying best must be placed at betting odds of at least evens (2.00 in decimal odds) and can be placed on any sport.
The stake is not returned with the £5 free bet from Sky and it is valid for seven days, after which it will expire. You cannot use your free bet from the previous week to qualify for a free bet the following week and if you miss a week – that is to say don’t place at least £25 of paid bets at evens – you will have to place bets worth £40 for one week to get back into the Sky Bet Free Bet Club and start earning those £5 free bets again.
This is a unique offer from Sky Bet and with a £5 free bet on offer every week you could claim a huge £260 in free bets every year on top of the £10 free bet when you first sign up.
Sky Bet Bookmaker Review
As mentioned, Sky Bet is a part of the BSkyB empire, so you can go via the website or the famous red button all whilst watching the big game. Sky Bet is a good solid bookmaker with some nice little touches on the site and excellent footy odds and that’s before we mention the unlimited £5 free bets available through the Free Bet Club.
They are British-based, with HQ split between London and Leeds, though most of the sports betting operation is based in Leeds. The history of the company starts in 2000, when BSkyB bought Sports Internet Group, which included the betting operation Surrey Sports. This was rebranded and expanded in 2002 with further growth in 2006 as they brought Totalbet and Ukbetting into the fold.
They have continued to expand and now offer Sky Vegas for casino games, Sky Poker for, would you credit it, poker – there is also a television channel of the same name and Sky Bingo.
As you would expect from a bookmaker with such substantial backing they are totally safe, secure and trustworthy. They are also a polished offering with plenty of extras, such as access to Sky Sports News Radio, Sky Sports Score Centre, a form and stats service and Sky Bet Extra. The website is simply laid out, with easy and quick access to all the markets. They cover a good range of sports with a growing US focus and excellent coverage of specials and big events with inventive and generous markets. Their odds on the main events are reasonable and, as you might expect from Sky, good for football.
Their customer service is good, with live chat available 24/7, and they also have a good selection of FAQs and instructional videos. They have some nice little touches, such as the way the maximum bet is shown as you try to place a bet, and the “Boss?Look Busy!!” button that hides the website and shows spreadsheets instead!
Overall they are a solid addition to your bookmaker portfolio and their bonus package, including the £10 no deposit free bet and the £5 free bet each and every week, makes them an excellent bookmaker so read on and sign up!
Things we like about Sky Bet
– £10 free bet with no deposit required
– Great promotions for big events
– Solid football odds
– Excellent range of special and novelty bets
– Free Bet Club is an amazing offer with a £5 free bet every week
Things Sky Bet could improve
– Can only claim one opening offer across the Sky family (Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Bingo, Sky Casino or Sky Vegas)
– They tend to change their opening offers a little too regularly for our liking
Sky Bet Free Bet At A Glance
- £10 no deposit free bet when you join
- Stake not returned with opening free bet
- £5 free bet every week
- Qualify by placing a total of £25 in bets at odds of evens each week
- Stake not returned with free bet
- Qualify before Sunday get free bet on Monday
Top Five Free BetsOur pick of the best free bet offers from trusted bookies.
|Bookie||CLAIM YOUR FREE BETS|
|BET £5, GET £20
|BET £10, GET £60
|£50 FREE BET
As well as the £10 no deposit free bet and £5 free bets available through the Sky Bet Club, Sky Bet also offer loads of bonuses for horse racing fans, such as boosts on forecasts and tricasts, improved-terms for each way bets and their Dead Heat offer.
Football fans can also take advantage of enhanced odds multiples, the Sky Bet Price Boost, the Soccer Saturday Super 6 (top prize £250,000 and FREE to enter!) and a great promotion that gives you free bets or money back on televised matches if you suffer bad luck with a bet!
As well as the free bet for new customers and the other promotions mentioned above for sports betting, Sky Bet also offer a huge variety of other freebies for casino, poker, and bingo fans.
Be sure to check the terms and conditions on the site as at the time of writing you are only eligible for one opening promotion, either sports, casino (Vegas), bingo or poker.
£10 No Deposit Free Bet Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to new customers aged 18 years and over who register with Sky Betting and Gaming. (For clarity, customers who already hold Sky Vegas, Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Casino or Sky Bingo accounts are considered to be existing customers of Sky Betting & Gaming).
- Only customers registering through internet or mobile devices are eligible for this offer.
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
- Customers who wish to redeem this offer must ensure that they open an account via www.skybet.com or the Sky Bet app. Accounts opened through Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino or Sky Bingo will not be eligible.
- The free bet shall expire 30 days after you have registered your account.
- This offer can only be redeemed once per customer / per household / per IP address. Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming this offer will not be eligible and any bonuses credited to either account will be withdrawn.
- Free bet stakes do not contribute towards the offer.
- The free bet is non-withdrawable and free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- The free bet can only be used on any single or each-way market and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- You will not be able to cash out your free bet.
- Sky Bet reserves the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- All general Sky Betting and Gaming terms and conditions apply.
- All general Sky Betting and Gaming terms and conditions apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here
Sky Bet Club Terms and Conditions
How to claim a weekly free bet:
- 1. This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- 2. This promotion shall run from 28th July 2014 until terminated by Sky Betting and Gaming, at its absolute discretion.
- 3. To register for the weekly free bet, login with your new or existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo or Sky Casino account and opt into the promotion.
- 4. To then benefit from the promotion, simply bet a total of £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- 5. Cashed Out bets will not be eligible for this promotion.
- 6. Multiple bets will contribute towards this promotion as long as the cumulative odds are greater than Evens.
- 7. Free bets will be credited to qualifying accounts on Mondays (by 5pm GMT).
- 8. Free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- 9. Max free bet per customer / household / IP address / per qualifying week is £5.
- 10. Your £5 free bet will expire at 23:59:59 on the following Sunday after being credited.
- 11. Subject to the above you will remain in the promotion and will receive a £5 free bet every week during the promotional period so long as you continue to qualify before 23:59 on each Sunday.
- 12. Please note that the qualifying period each week during the promotional period is 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on the following Sunday.
- 13. Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- 14. At times during the promotion, Sky Bet may choose to change your free bet offer, which may require a lower or greater qualifying stake.
- If you are offered a different free bet offer you will still be able to qualify for the standard £5 weekly free bet offer set out above provided you meet the staking requirements outlined.
- Aside from the change in both (a) the amount that needs to be staked and (b) the size of the free bet, all other staking requirements for the different free bet offer remain the same as for the standard free bet offer.
- You will be made aware of any changes to your free bet offer via email and on the weekly free bet page within the Sky Bet Club (www.skybet.com/promotions/sky-bet-club) by 1pm each Monday.
- 15. All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.