Ladbrokes: Free Bet, Promotions and Bonuses
Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Details
Ladbrokes offer a decent enough £50 free bet offer to FBFT customers so click the link and claim your free bet now or read on for information about the offer, Ladbrokes generally and all the other promotions and bonuses they offer.
The £50 free bet is, like most offers, nice and easy. Simply go through to the site, register and enter code F50 and if you’re a new customer you’ll get the free bet. To qualify you must place a win single bet on any sport of between £5 and £50 and Ladbrokes will match that first bet with a free bet to the same value up to a maximum of £50, provided your paid bet was placed at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or over.
You have seven days in which to use the free bet before it expires and the stake is not returned with any free bet winnings. It really is a straightforward offer. At the time of writing it is only available for UK and Ireland customers but that may change so check the Ladbrokes site.
We like this offer a lot. Not intimidating for smaller punters but very worthwhile for bigger ones and with low minimum odds it’s virtually a risk-free bet.
Ladbrokes Bookmaker Review
Ladbrokes is a London-based PLC that was founded a long, long time ago, in a galaxy not that far away – 1886 in Worcestshire to be more precise. They became recognisable as the company today in the early 1960s with a small chain of shops in Southern England.
They are undoubtedly one of the British big boys, in fact the largest UK betting company and, with over 2000 shops, the largest retail outfit in the world. As you would expect they tick all the usual boxes – safe, secure, wide range of markets, decent in-play options, good customer service and payment options and fast payments. Their odds are generally okay but nothing to rave about but with a £50 free bet and unbeatable racing and football coverage Ladbrokes are well worth joining.
I cannot overstate what a secure company Ladbrokes are. Like William Hill and a cup of tea they are British institutions and a completely safe company to do business with. As you would expect from such a large and well-established company they don’t really have any weaknesses and cover pretty much everything you could want to gamble on, from obscure football leagues to weird sports to bingo and financial trading.
They, like most of their UK rivals are very strong on horse racing and football but are improving and have an excellent global focus too – the site is available in 25 languages.
Customer service is available 24/7 and is very good, both in terms of speed and efficiency. At the time of writing they do not offer live chat unfortunately but email response time is good or you can call free. The website has been heavily invested in and is very functional with lots of extras such as stats, racing form and results, live scores, TC and steaming information and a bet calculator. As already said – they have the size and clout to cover most bases.
Ladbrokes £50 Free Bet Quick Facts
- Use code F50 then bet between £5 and £50
- Get a 100% matched free bet up to £50 free
- Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Stake not returned with free bet
Top Five Free BetsOur pick of the best free bet offers from trusted bookies.
|Bookie||CLAIM YOUR FREE BETS|
|BET £5, GET £20
|BET £10, GET £60
|£50 FREE BET
As if the £50 free bet wasn’t generous enough, Ladbrokes offer plenty of other sporting promotions as well. First off, clients who use their mobile betting channel can claim five free bets of £5 for placing just one qualifying bet. Also, not only do they offer best odds guaranteed on UK and Irish horse races but they also have enhanced-odds accumulators, regular competitions with free bets of £50 to be won and have recently introduced a series of offers on US sports. They have occasionally been known to email saying a random free bet of between £2 and £100 has been put into your account. We just love random free bets here at FBFT!
As well as the free bet for new customers and the other promotions mentioned above for sports betting, Ladbrokes also offer a huge variety of other freebies for casino, poker, bingo and games fans. Information on these is detailed below:
Ladbrokes Casino – A £500 new player matched bonus is the very generous offer here and makes Ladbrokes casino well worth a visit. This offer won’t last forever so get cracking! With loads of great games, from traditional table games to slot with massive jackpots, give Ladbrokes Casino a look today.
Ladbrokes Poker – The free money gets bigger and better with a huge 200% welcome bonus of up to £1200 when you join and make your first deposit. With a very user-friendly interface and loads of games and tournaments to choose from, Ladbrokes Poker is one of the best in the business.
Ladbrokes Games – There is a £30 new player bonus so you can try out all the great games such as roulette, slots, virtual sports, card games and much more while using bonus funds.
Ladbrokes Bingo – One of the best bingo offerings around with loads of cheap games, regular BOGOF offers, half-price tickets and a £30 free welcome bonus for new players who deposit and spend just £10. There are regular additional bonuses (such as an extra £30 during the festive period), so keep an eye on them for the best time to sign up.
Full terms and conditions:
- New Online and Mobile Ladbrokes customers: Simply register today & enter the correct promo code, deposit a minimum of GBP/EUR 5 and then place a single (or single line accumulator) bet of GBP/EUR 5 or more on any sport and we will match your stake with a Free Bet of up to £/€50.
- Correct promo code must be entered at time of registration, otherwise free bet will not be applied.
- Offer not available through telephone betting or in Ladbrokes retail shops.
- Free Bet token must be used within 7 days of award, otherwise it will expire.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
- In order to qualify for the Free Bet the initiating bet must be placed on odds totalling 1/2 or over.
- Qualifying bet must be GBP/EUR 5 or more placed on any sport. Only the win parts of each-way bets qualify.
- The Free Bet will be credited on placement of the qualifying bet and must be redeemed online or on mobile or tablet.
- Free Bets are non-refundable. The Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this free bet offer. Only ‘one new account offer’ per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
- Where a qualifying bet becomes void, Ladbrokes reserves the right to cancel the Free Bet token.
- Free Bet must be used in its entirety on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free bet token cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed on Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Vegas, Lottos, Virtuals, Exchange or be used to fund tote or pool bets.
- Redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events.
- This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other new customer free bet offer.
- Free bet tokens do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
- Offer is only open to new customers living in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- Any bets placed from Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe (or PaysafeCard) deposits will not qualify for this offer.
- Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
- Certain In-Play markets are settled by an external company therefore your free bet may take up to 24 hours to be assigned to your account. If your free bet is not credited within 24 hours please contact our Customer Service – By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0800 731 41 71 (from the UK), +44 208 429 79 71 (from outside of the UK).
- Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
- If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, Free Bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
- In addition Ladbrokes reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Free Bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any free bet or offer to their account.
- In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
- The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.