Betfred: Bet £10, Get a £30 Free Bet
The Bet £10, Get £30 free bet deal from Betfred is a nice and simple double-stage offer that is very generous given many bookies are still offering just 100% matched bonuses.
Betfred’s odds, range of betting markets and site design are all superb and they have a very good range of ongoing betting offers, particularly for football and horse racing fans, though other sports, including US ones, are also well covered in the freebie stakes.
As said, this is a very simple offer: just open an account with Betfred using Promo Code 30FREE, make a deposit and place a bet of £10 or more at odds of evens or above and you will be credited with a £30 free bet within 48 hours of your bet settling.
You have 14 days in which to use your free bet, which is stake not returned, but there is no need to email anyone to claim it, it will be added to your account automatically.
Betfred Bookmaker Review
Betfred is going from strength to strength and has rapidly increased turnover in the last 10 years. It was founded in 1967 by brothers, Fred and Peter Done and originally traded as Dones when it opened the first shop in Salford, Greater Manchester.
They have around 800 shops in Britain but have been increasingly focussing on the online side of things. Whether it’s online, mobile or on the mean streets of the UK, you can’t escape Fred’s bald head and cheesy grin in the marketing of the company as the Bonus King. Don’t let the marketing put you off – just enjoy the bonuses, which are excellent, from the introductory double odds bonus and free bet of £25, to the regular offers and cashback promotions.
The site is easy to use and, like many of the UK bookies, has a strong focus on domestic football and horse racing. Odds on both of these, especially the Premier League (and Man United especially as Fred is a Red), are often excellent but Betfred also offer decent odds on a good range of sporting and novelty events. The customer service is good on the whole and is now available 24/7 through live chat and a host of other methods. Alternatively you can email any queries or issues and usually get a response the same day. There is nothing bad about Betfred and lots that’s good and so we strongly recommend you join up and take advantage of the £30 free bet as well as the superb regular and ongoing betting offers, promotions and bonuses.
Things we like about Betfred
– Nice, generous 300% matched bonus: bet £10, get a £30 free bet
– Good range and number of ongoing free bets and promotions
– Excellent odds on key Premier League and Champions League fixtures
Betfred Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets Quick Facts
- 300% match on initial £10 bet
- Join using Promo Code 30FREE
- Place a £10 bet at odds of evens or greater
- Your £30 free bet will be credited within 48 hours, free bet valid for 14 days
- Free bet stake not returned with winnings
Things Betfred could improve
– Range of markets: good, but not great
– Free bet could be bigger, but we’re just being greedy
Other Promotions and Bonuses from Betfred
As well as the free bet for new customers, Betfred offer a variety of ongoing promotions and free bets. They have season-long offers on all league and main domestic cup matches in Italy, Spain and Germany.
These, like many of their promotions on selected UK games, take the form of a refund of certain losing bets in the form of a free bet to the same stake if a certain event – such as a red card or a particular player opening the scoring – happens. They also frequently offer enhanced odds or a percentage bonus on multiple bets (accumulators).
- New internet and mobile customers only.
- The promotion is only available to new customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Customers can either qualify for the Sports Bet £10 Get £30 offer or one of the Games, Lotto or Virtual new customer offers and not both.
- Offer available to customers registering on or after 27/11/2014 (excluding those who register on the 09/04/16)
- Your free bet (£30) will be available in your account within 48 hours of your first bet being settled.
- You must stake £10 or more (or currency equivalent) at cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Betfred.com will credit your account with a free bet of £30. Your free bet will be awarded in the currency that your account is held in.
- Your bet must be settled within 60 days of account opening in order to qualify for the free bet.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill, Ukash, Paysafe and Neteller are excluded.
- One free bet per household or IP address only. Previous account holders are not eligible for the free bet. Anyone opening a Betfred.com account that has previously held an account with us that is closed does not qualify for the free bet.
- All free bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
- The free bet offer is for new customers registering an account with Betfred.com Existing account holders do not qualify.
- Your first bet must be placed on sports book markets (Games, Casino, Numbers, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify).
- Free bet stake is not included in any returns and is non-withdrawable.
- Cashed Out bets do not apply for this offer.
- Free bet offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Betfred.com Remote Betting rules apply.
- Non-runners and/or bets made void do not qualify as valid bets for your first bet. If your first bet is a non-runner and/or made void, you will not be eligible for a free bet.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular betting patterns are found. The decision of the Betfred.com management is final.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
- The above Terms and Conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions